The 2020 Princess Tea is full
In past years, we have been able to get many people a seat who signed up on the waitlist. If interested, please sign up below.
The Princess Tea is our annual mother daughter event where we invite all the little girls ages 2-12 to bring a special woman in their life to have an afternoon of songs, activities, and a message about our Father the King. Each year we work to add and improve to our event and hope for this to be the best year yet!
A few things to remember before you register:
- All registrations will be done online.
- Please register your entire party you would like to sit with at one time. The table assignments will be done as you register. If you are coming with a few friends and would like to sit together, place everyone under one name and let us know how large your party will be.
- Please make sure you enter the correct number of adults and the correct number of princesses.
- Once registrations are full we will begin a waiting list. All registrations are first come first serve.
- If you find for some reason anyone in your party is unable to attend, please let us know so that those on the waiting list can attend.
There is absolutely no admission or charge for anything and we encourage the kids to dress up as Princesses if they choose. A parent or chaperone will need to stay with our young guests for the entire time of the tea and will participate with them.